The 2009 Dodge Avenger combines bold, aggressive Dodge styling with innovative interior features, high levels of safety and reliability, exhilarating performance and excellent fuel efficiency of 30 miles per gallon (mpg) on the highway.
Many unique features set Dodge Avenger apart in the extremely competitive mid-size segment. These features include:
- • uconnect phone with Bluetooth® technology, uconnect tunes, uconnect gps and uconnect studios
- • Chill ZoneTM-a storage compartment in the top of the instrument panel that holds up to four 12-ounce beverage cans. Depending on ambient temperature and air conditioning settings, the bin keeps beverages cool when the vehicle is on
- • A heated/cooled front cup holder helps keep cold beverages cool and hot beverages warm. The system heats to 140 degrees Fahrenheit and cools to 35 degrees Fahrenheit
- • Stain-resistant Seat Fabric with three key benefits: repels stains, controls odor and reduces static electricity
- • Heated cloth seats
- • An available premium headliner that includes light-emitting diode (LED) interior lighting with high-focus white lights that provide directional lighting in both the front and rear seats
- • MP3 play capability on all audio systems
Dodge Avenger makes a powerful statement as a reliable, well-engineered sedan with bold, sporty styling, spirited performance, fuel-efficient engine options and innovative features that fit active lifestyles at an affordable price.