The 2009 Chrysler Sebring combines stunning design with interior craftsmanship, high levels of safety and reliability, exhilarating performance and excellent fuel efficiency, all at an affordable price.
Three fuel-efficient engine options power the 2009 Chrysler Sebring: the standard 2.4-liter four-cylinder World Engine, an available Flex Fuel Vehicle (FFV) 2.7-liter V-6 engine and an available 3.5-liter V-6 engine featuring a six-speed automatic transaxle with Auto Stick.
The 2009 Chrysler Sebring also offers a combination of standard safety features not typically found in the mid-size segment, including standard side-curtain air bags and standard front-seat-mounted side air bags, standard Anti-lock Brake System (ABS) and available Electronic Stability Program (ESP) with All-speed Traction Control.
The 2009 Chrysler Sebring sedan features many cutting-edge technologies including:
- uconnect phone with Bluetooth® technology, uconnect tunes, uconnect studios with SIRIUS Satellite Radio and uconnect gps
- Stain Repel Seat Fabric with three key benefits: repels stains, controls odor and reduces static electricity
- Heated/cooled front cup holder that may heat beverages to 140 degrees Fahrenheit or cool to nearly freezing at 35 degrees Fahrenheit
- Light-emitting diode (LED) interior lighting with high-focus white lights in both the front and rear seats
- Auxiliary audio-input jack for MP3 connectivity on all audio systems
- Available Remote Start
- Available express-up/-down front windows with the push of a button on the key fob
- Standard 60/40 fold-flat rear seat with folding armrest
- Available heated cloth front seats
- Available heated leather front seats
- Available fold-flat front-passenger seat
- Sliding center console armrest with dual bin storage
- HomeLink universal home security system transceiver