The Chrysler Sebring Convertible delivers what no other convertible on the road can: Chrysler’s sleek and elegant design, exhilarating performance with excellent fuel efficiency, a spacious interior that comfortably seats four adults and enough room in the trunk to hold two golf bags, even when the top is down.
The 2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible offers two convertible top options: cloth and a body-color painted steel retractable hard top, both of which retract with the push of a button on the key fob. With a standard power hard tonneau cover on all models, top up or down, the Chrysler Sebring Convertible provides the benefits of a coupe and the true open-air freedom of a convertible at an affordable price.
Fuel economy is a high priority for many of today’s car buyers, and the 2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible’s standard 2.4-liter four-cylinder World Engine with dual variable valve timing delivers fuel efficiency of 20 miles per gallon (mpg) in the city and 29 mpg on the highway. Mated to a four-speed automatic transaxle, this engine provides 173 horsepower (129 kW) and 166 lb.-ft. (225 N•m) of torque.
The 2009 Chrysler Sebring Convertible provides innovative features that will please both the driver and passengers, including:
- A trunk spacious enough to hold four golf bags when the convertible top is up and two golf bags when the top is down
- Available remote convertible top-down operation with the push of a button on the key fob
- Automatically latching convertible-top system
- Standard power hard tonneau cover neatly conceals the two convertible tops when retracted
- Seat belts integrated into front and rear seats enhance seat comfort and make it easier for passengers to get into the back seat
- Available Remote Start allows drivers to warm up or cool down their convertible from a distance
- Available windscreen reduces wind and road noise
- Locking glove box secures important documents and small items, top up or down
- Available heated/cooled cup holder helps keep warm beverages warm and cold beverages cool
- Stain Repel Seat Fabric with three key benefits: repels stains, controls odor and reduces static electricity
- uconnect phone with Bluetooth® technology, uconnect tunes, uconnect gps and uconnect studios with SIRIUS Satellite Radio
- Rear cup holders positioned in rear quarter panels for easy access by rear-seat passengers
- Passenger seatback with a map pocket for storage
- Doors with map pocket inserts